An AZIMUTH is an angular measurement in a spherical coordinate system used in navigation, mapping and astronomy.

Friday, February 18, 2011

PE4_VFTNetworksSocialLearningSystem

The dog in the picture is my puppy's Dad. Khaki is my pup's name. You may have met her in a previous post. You can see that these dogs blend right in with the scenery. That's how Khaki got her name.

This is my third day with the VTF/KHAKI Social Learning System. I've run through the Procedures I put in my RILS and I'm ready to give it a test run with a Learner. Are you ready for this???? Hang on ... I'm going to do a run through and capture it with ScreenFlow so you can see it. >> click here

Well, as you can see...I didn't get the ScreenFlow video to load. You'll just have to come back for the 2 minute version I'll be doing for next week's assignment.


No comments:

Post a Comment