An AZIMUTH is an angular measurement in a spherical coordinate system used in navigation, mapping and astronomy.

Monday, February 14, 2011

BP7_OneMinuteVideo

I chose to use one of the movie trailers in iMovie for this project to do a one minute commercial for the web 2.0 tool I have been researching. Working within the limits of the formatted template was slow going at first because I had to get video footage for the movie. I downloaded, viewed the tutorial and tried using ScreenFlow but I was having trouble controlling when the video would stop. Ultimately, I prepared slides in PowerPoint, saved each screen as a movie loop then imported the PPT .mov to iMovie. Unfortunately, PowerPoint for Mac doesn't seem to have the same control over your text animation as other PC versions I have used. I wasn't able to put any special effects through PowerPoint but my choice of template took care of that for me.

Hope you enjoy the results.
Here's saba...<<click the link

No comments:

Post a Comment